5 Gardening Tips For Authors
- Water your drafts daily. Or at least, weekly. Otherwise they'll wilt and die.
- Use sharp scissors to cut dull parts from your book. Even if you love them so much. New ones will grow.
- Don't put out your plants prematurely. Frost will kill them. Same with books. Make sure they're perfect before you click publish.
- Go where there's sunlight aka readers! Write what they would like to read. Otherwise, nobody is going to visit your garden.
- If your first book doesn't bloom as expected, keep gardening. It's the only way to get those roses to bloom one day!